I am pleased to be involved in this BCU round table talk taking place on Wednesday 18th December, discussing male process and redifine gender stereotypes and perceptions, with this select and diverse panel of incredible people.
1. Imogeen Denton- Education
2. Drew Currie- Breadwinner
3. Tru Powell- Work Life Balance & Parenting
4. Phil Oldershaw- LGBTQ+
5. Qasim ‘Cas’ Majid- Failure
6. Stephen Arthur- Support
7. Matthew Till- Mental Health
8. Dr Martin Glynn- Stereotype, Perception & Journey
9. Dr Mohammed Rahman- Violence
The subject will help students think about issues that face society on a regular basis and the varied views and approaches regarding such.
I am scheduled to be working with BCU in a larger capacity in 2020. Giving something back and help our future generation is something that has always interested me. Now with a broad range of skills and experience I am delighted to be invited to work with, and lecture, for students at Birmingham City University.